*This product comes with both PhotoScore Ultimate and AudioScore Ultimate 7 packaged in one bundle.
Advanced music scanning
Scan music for transpositions, arrangements, and editions
PhotoScore Ultimate is the full-featured version of the PhotoScore Lite scanning software for Sibelius. This powerful software can also scan music into other MIDI software, such as sequencers. You can even use it on its own to scan in, play back, transpose, and print scores, and even save audio files.
PhotoScore Ultimate reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in seconds—not just the notes, but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts, and print—just as if you'd input it yourself.
PhotoScore Ultimate provides a variety of time-saving features, such as a "bad timing navigator" that makes it quick and easy to find and correct rhythmic errors. There’s also a Find and Replace dialog that enables you to fix lots of identical errors (for example, in text) in a single operation.
Improved handwritten music recognition–new in PhotoScore Ultimate 7
AudioScore Ultimate 7 instantly recognizes handwritten music—no need to describe the style of handwriting. You get exceptional accuracy, including support for dynamics and hairpins, among other musical styles.
Version 7 delivers additional enhancements, such as improved, integrated support for PDF files, more accurate recognition of printed text; faster, easier, and more versatile editing; and an enhanced Pages pane.
AudioScore Ultimate 7
Polyphonic Music Recognition & Transcription
Create scores from a variety of sources
AudioScore Ultimate is the full-featured version of the AudioScore Lite audio transcription software included with Sibelius 7.
Transcribe CDs and MP3s
With AudioScore Ultimate 7, you can open a CD track or MP3 file and transcribe it to a score. The software employs the most intelligent technology available today to convert up to 16 instruments or notes at a time into multiple staves, with up to four voices per staff.
After transcribing your music, you can send it directly to Sibelius or save it as a MusicXML, NIFF, or MIDI file for use in most other music programs. You can also print a professional-quality score directly from AudioScore.
Enhanced audio recognition engine–new in AudioScore Ultimate 7
Version 7 now features a significantly enhanced audio recognition engine, and more accurate transcription with improved barline determination and note recognition. You’ll also experience improved sound quality when you play back individual notes within the original recording. There’s an Instrument recognition and Instruments pane for quickly allocating notes to instruments—plus a clearer and more straightforward transcription process.
View, edit, and play back nuanced performances
AudioScore Ultimate 7 enables you to view, play, and edit the most intricate nuances of a performance—such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume, and timing.
You can also produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments—you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail, and plays it back with tremendous realism. Open one of your favorite songs and enjoy hearing it performed by a brass band or string quartet.
- Styles ranging from solo and chamber music to jazz and pop
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
- Notes from chords that even the ear cannot distinguish
- Moderate sustain or reverb
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures, and clefs
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 secs
- Instrument audio characteristics for chromatic visualization
AudioScore also transcribes notes and rests as short as a 32nd note
Perform directly into Sibelius with a mic
With AudioScore Ultimate, you can create musical scores by singing or playing into your computer using only a microphone—no prior musical knowledge required.
AudioScore Ultimate provides instant graphical feedback about the pitch of your performance over time, so you can see mistakes and make adjustments while performing. Train to sing and play more accurately in tune and immediately see the improvements on screen. There’s even a built-in metronome if you need it.
Convert MIDI files to scores
Open MIDI files in AudioScore Ultimate to automatically create high-quality, printable scores.
Create scores by hand—no expertise needed
AudioScore Ultimate can “serve” you a set of notes, which you can quickly split, join, resize, and adjust pitch, purely on a performance level—no worrying about rests and technicalities such as the key signature, accidentals, augmentation dots, beaming, ties, etc.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).