- External Power Supply (Universal)
- Ethernet Crossover Cable
- Artist Series DVD-ROM
- 2 x Riser Brackets
- One (1) Year Warranty
Artist Mix from Avid is a EUCON enabled control surface that delivers the feel and deep software integration of a professional console, but in a cost effective and compact package. Eight motorized, touch-sensitive, 100mm long throw faders, and eight touch- and velocity-sensitive rotary encoders provide fast access to a variety of software functions, from adjusting audio levels, plug-in parameters, panning, automation modes, and much more, with excellent visual feedback.
The EUCON protocol carries high-resolution control information for faders, knobs, displays, and more between the control surface and whatever application is in focus on the computer. This enables the user to quickly switch between multiple applications (and even workstations) at the touch of a button, with all controls and displays automatically matching the selected application. Instant positional feedback is displayed on the high-resolution OLED displays.
A "Fader Flip" function allows for controlling plug-in parameters with the faders. Bank tracks (eight at a time) or nudge tracks (one at a time) using dedicated keys that assist in navigation through a project. Individual tracks can be locked to faders and stored as Layouts, which are saved with the project for easy recall (up to 48 per project), making mixing large projects a breeze. Save multiple Layouts to mix drums, keyboards, guitars, and so on, or just lock a fader to act as a master fader.
The eight 128 x 64-pixel OLED displays allow for easily viewing track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more. And because the Artist Series controllers are modular, they can be combined in a variety of configurations to form larger control surfaces. Simply clip the units together to form a seamless surface, or use them separately.
- Eight touch-sensitive 100mm long throw motorized faders
- Eight touch-sensitive rotary encoders and knob select/on keys
- Record/automation keys
- Select/assign keys
- Knob set selector keys
- Shift keys
- Footswitch jack to punch in and out of recording
|Power Requirements||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|System Requirements|| Mac |
Intel processor (no PowerPC support)
OS X 10.5 or higher (32- or 64-bit)
1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
500MB free hard disk space
Available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
500MB free hard disk space
Available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
Note - Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional units or to connect to a network
|Supported Software|| EUCON Enabled Software (depth of integration varies) |
Avid Pro Tools 9 or higher
Avid Media Composer 5.5
Apple Final Cut Pro 7
Apple Logic (Pro and Express)
Apple Soundtrack Pro
MAGIX Sequoia 11.1.1 or later
Metric Halo MIO Console
MOTU Digital Performer
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.8 x 9.5 x 1.2" (420 x 238 x 30mm)|
|Weight||4.8 lb (2.2kg)|
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Application/workstation change
- Solo/mute/transport keys
- Track navigation
- Eight high-resolution OLED displays
- Supports EUCON, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).