- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Operating Range 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Dynamic Range >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Audio Sampling 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency 3.8 ms
- Receiving System Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors (Microphone) Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions 209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") Hx 169.3 mm (6.67") D
- Weight 940g
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Battery Type Two 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight 280g
Audio Technica ATW-1322 System 10 Pro Rackmount Digital Dual Handheld Microphone Wireless System; 2.4 GHz
The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
“2.4GHZ DIGITAL SYSTEM, 24 BITS/48 KHZ”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
“THREE LEVELS OF DIVERSITY ASSURANCE”
The System 10 provides three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
“A COMPACT AND EXPANDABLE SYSTEM”
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed, linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channel.
HIGH FIDELITY SOUND
The System 10 Pro offers high-fidelity audio quality over the entire frequency band. No compression of the signal during transmission and reception.
The System 10 allows you to install up to 4 channels in a single 19" rack.
With an RJ12 cable supplied alongside each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (and 10 receivers).
EASE OF USE
Although the System 10 Pro is an effective professional wireless system, the user does not need special training to operate. Once unwrapped, it's ready to go!.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Supplied with 2 extractable receivers in the chassis, and two handheld microphone transmitters
- Possibility of 2 interchangeable receivers per chassis
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19" 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).