- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE: 20 dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 345 g (12.1 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R7
ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting microphone stand mount, and the XLR cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting stand mount
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).