Size & weight
- Instrument size : 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight : 3.3 lbs. (1.5 Kg)
Play, perform, create:
MiniLab MkII has everything you need to unleash your creativity.
MiniLab MkII is a high quality, feature-packed controller which gives you hands-on access to the sounds in your virtual studio. Breathe new life into your sounds by playing, tweaking, tapping and twisting its rugged controls.
This powerful controller also comes with several critically acclaimed software titles that will have you creating professional recordings in no time. Analog Lab Lite lets you perform using hundreds of legendary synth, piano, organ & string machine sounds. Ableton Live Lite lets you record, arrange, and cultivate your musical ideas into a finished product. UVI Grand is a recreation of the Steinway Model D piano.
Your musical journey starts here.
Ready when you are
Thanks to the constructive feedback from Arturia’s family of product owners - people just like you - we have refined the original MiniLab into something new and exciting.
Created with the mobile musician in mind, MiniLab MkII has a slim, compact profile which makes it perfect for transporting to and from gigs, and for keeping you creating when you’re travelling. With its rugged, durable construction, the revitalized MiniLab can take the strain of life on the road, ready to perform night after night.
Not everyone has the luxury of a spacious studio, and this is where our reinvented controller really shines. MiniLab MkII has a tiny footprint allowing you to place it virtually anywhere within your set-up, even if the only space available is on your lap.
The quality of every component has seen an improvement over the original model, from the keybed to the controller knobs, the touch sensors to the outer casing. Despite the hardware upgrade, MiniLab MkII is still one of the most affordable dedicated controllers on the market.
Portable, yet fully featured. Lightweight but rugged. MiniLab MkII is the new go-to small controller for producers in the know.
At your command
Time is precious. and you need simple, effective control. MiniLab MkII gives you unadulterated access to your software sounds.
Helping you make the most of your virtual instruments and recording software, MiniLab MkII features a great-feeling keybed with 25 slim-keys, 16 knobs, 8 pads, and touch controls in a space-saving package. Whether you want to experiment with a bass line, tap out a solid drum beat, or tweak the parameters of your favorite synth patch, our new controller gives you the freedom to totally control your music any way you like.
To help transform your musical ideas into fully-fledged, pro-sounding recordings, MiniLab MkII includes a powerful music production platform, Ableton Live Lite. Every single one of MiniLab’s controls is automatically assigned thanks to dedicated pre-mapping, letting you spend less time in the settings menu and more time making music. Adjust your track levels, tweak filters and effects using the knobs; launch clips, capture drum performance, or control playback with the pads. MiniLab is here to make your musical life easier.
From inception to completion, MiniLab MkII keeps you in control every step of the way.
What good is a controller with nothing to control?
MiniLab MkII comes loaded with some of the best software around.
Our new MiniLab is a pure controller which - while containing no onboard sounds - lets you play, tweak, and manipulate software instruments via MIDI. To get your virtual recording studio up and running, we have included a wealth of professional quality instruments and production software to take your music to exciting new places.
Your very own vintage keyboard collection.
Analog Lab Lite gives you access to hundreds of the best sounds from our award-winning V-Collection, and gives an amazing introduction to our whole software instrument catalog. Featuring 17 iconic instruments, including analog synths, revolutionary digital workstations, organs, string machines and pianos, all pristinely recreated using Arturia’s exclusive True Analog Emulation® technology.
An introduction to one of the most the most intuitive, popular production platforms around.
New users and seasoned pros alike love working with Ableton Live Lite. Featuring an innovative twin workflow, time stretching and pitch shifting functions, as well as numerous studio quality effects, you’ll be releasing professional quality tracks in no time.
An essential instrument for any songwriter’s sound palette.
Steinway pianos are found in only the very best concert halls and recording studios. Thanks to MiniLab, you can have one in your living room. The UVI Grand Piano Model D puts the sound of the famous Steinway Model D grand piano at your fingertips, sampled in exquisite detail, and ready to play.
MiniLab MkII gives you everything you need so you can start creating music right out of the box.
Let’s take a closer look at what MiniLab MkII has to offer…
1. Shift button
Select MIDI presets and MIDI channels with this button.
2. Pad 1-8 / 9-16 button
Switch between two banks of eight pads.
3. Octave Transpose buttons
Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard up and down.
4. Pitch Bend and Modulation touch strips
Accurate touch sensitive strips.
5. 16 Multi-Function Encoders
Assign these knobs to your favorite plug-in or DAW. Two of those encoders are clickable.
6. Multi-color velocity & pressure sensitive Pads
8 ultra responsive velocity and pressure sensitive pads.
7. 25 velocity sensitive Slim-Keys
Highly playable, compact format keyboard.
8. Footswitch input
Sends MIDI Note & CC data. Can be programmed for Gate or Toggle operation.
9. USB 2.0 port
Full-sized Type-B USB jack: Bus-powered, class-compliant. No drivers needed.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.