|Frequency Response||10-100kHz + 0.5dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.004% @ 20-20kHz|
|Maximum Gain||+23 dB (balanced in-out)
+20dB (Cue input to Headphone output)
|Input Impedance||9k Ohms balanced (CH1, CH2)
5k Ohms unbalanced (CH3, Cue)
|Maximum Input Level||+21dBu balanced inputs
+20 dBu unbalanced inputs
|Maximum Output Level||+18dBu balanced (OUT1-OUT3)|
|Equivalent Input Noise||<-96 dBu (balanced inputs)
<-102dBu (Cue Input)
|Headphone Out||1/4-inch Stereo TRS headphone jack|
|Headphone Level||100mW (x2) @100 ohms|
|Output Connectors||OUT1-OUT3: 1/4-inch Balanced TRS|
|Chassis Type||All aluminum black anodized with rubber sides|
|Power Requirements||9VAC @ 1000mA (external)|
|Dimensions||1.75"H x 5.9"W x 6.5"D (44.5mm x 150mm x 165mm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.14 kg) with power supply and packaging|
|Notes||0 dBu = 0.775Vrms|
The ART SCC is the ideal compact solution allowing you to take complete control of your studio space. Three selectable stereo sources can be quickly and easily routed to any or all of three sets of stereo balanced outputs from the front panel. Sources can be individually selected or blended from the front panel. Separate trim pots ensure proper levels between sources can be preset. A large single volume knob controls the overall output level of the system.
A separate cue source input with its own outputs and level control allows a separate headphone mix to run in parallel to the main mix. The headphone output can easily switch between the cue source and the main input source with the touch of a single button on the front panel.
Additional controls on the SCC include a master mute switch, and a mono switch allowing you to sum the stereo inputs to mono to check phase in any mix.
In a typical studio setup, one set of inputs on the SCC would connect to the main output of your DAW workstation or computer audio card. Secondary outputs or headphone output would be connected to the SCC's Cue Mix input allowing for a second, completely separate headphone mix. Other sources (keyboard, iPod, analog sub mixer etc) can connect to the additional stereo inputs.
Outputs would be connected to nearfield and midfield monitors or monitors and subwoofer. Multiple inputs and outputs can be used at the same time.
- Select or Blend up to Three Stereo Input Sources
- Three Selectable Stereo Balanced Outputs
- Large Format, Wide Range Low Distortion Volume Control
- Separate Headphone Output with Selectable Main or Cue input Sources
- Mono Switch & Output Mute Switches
- Input and Output Trim Controls
- Input Level Metering
- Solid All Metal Project Series Stackable Case
- External Low Noise Power Supply
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).