|Introduction||June, 2009||January, 2013|
|Build||Molded plastic||Die cast Aluminum body
Molded rubber base
|Analog Inputs||1 INPUT
• Built-in microphone
• External microphone
|Up to 2 Simultaneous INPUTS
1 Input Options:
• Built-in microphone
• Instrument IN on 1/4″
• External microphone – XLR IN on breakout cable
2 Input Options:
|48v Phantom power on microphone input||Yes||Yes|
|Analog Outputs||1/8” Stereo OUTPUT for headphones
or powered speakers
|1/8” Stereo OUTPUT for headphones or powered speakers|
|Mac connection||USB 1.1||USB 2.0 High-speed|
|iOS device connection||N/A||USB/Lightning connector|
|AD/DA conversion||24 bit, 44.1/48kHz sample rate||24 bit, up to 96kHz sample rate|
|Compatibility||Mac||Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad|
|Apogee Maestro control software||Mac||Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad|
|Sound quality||First generation||Second generation|
|Power||Mac: bus powered||Mac: bus powered, DC optional
iOS: DC or 2, AA battery power required
|In the box||ONE
Mac USB cable
Mic stand clip
Mac USB cable
iOS Lightning cable
Universal power supply
|Accessories sold separately||Mic stand clip
3 meter USB cable
|1 meter 30-pin iOS cable
1 meter Lightning iOS cable
The all new Apogee ONE is the first studio quality microphone and USB audio interface for iPad and Mac. ONE is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee’s premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones.
The all new ONE for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
The only interface that charges iOS devices while in use
and can also be battery powered.
Simultaneous microphone and instrument recording with internal mic or external mic and instrument input.
Direct connection with Lightning iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and USB connection to Mac.
Software control of hardware parameters including input selection
and low latency monitoring.
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee’s mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
ONE features two microphone preamps with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
ONE features a built-in studio quality condensor microphone that makes it easy to quickly capture song ideas, vocals, podcasts and interviews. With the included mic clip you can position ONE perfectly on your microphone stand to capture any sound.
ONE’s breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass or acoustic guitar with pickup to the 1/4” instrument input. With up to two simultaneous channels of recording (instrument + built-in or external mic) and Apogee’s premium A/D conversion and mic preamp technology, you can make professional recordings anywhere with ONE.
ONE’s stereo output delivers audiophile quality sound from iPhone, iPad or Mac to your headphones or speakers. With ONE’s premium D/A conversion you will hear every subtle detail of your music like never before, allowing you to create better mixes and enjoy your iTunes library even more.
- First studio quality audio interface and microphone for iPad
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion and direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
- Made in the USA
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).