PureDIGITAL sound. Ultimate guitar tone to-go.
JAM 96k is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee’s PureDIGITAL technology. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. JAM’s special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM 96k and other similar products immediately. There are three models of JAM; The original JAM for iPad and Mac, JAM 96k for iPad and Mac and the new JAM 96k for Windows and Mac.
“The original JAM was launched in 2011 and was wildly successful. It put incredible, portable sound quality in the hands of guitar players and empowered them with the simplest way to record on their iPhone or Mac,” commented Sean McArthur, Apogee’s Director of Marketing. “We are excited to offer these high-performance products to Windows customers,” he continued. “In August, 2016, we introduced MiC 96k for Windows and Mac. And now, with the new JAM 96k, Windows based musicians from beginner to pro can experience Apogee quality with two great portable tools for making music.”
JAM 96k for Windows and Mac Highlights
- Connect electric guitar or bass to your Windows or Mac computer
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Dial-in the perfect level with the gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works on Mac and Windows 10 computers
- Also compatible with iOS devices (Lightning cable sold separately)
- Recommended Windows 10 apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity, Cubase or any ASIO4ALL driver compatible application
- Recommended Mac OS apps: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity or any Core Audio compatible app
- Simple setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).