- Tom Anderson Guitarworks Cobra
- Black Surf w/Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- 24.75" Scale Length
- Rosewood Fretboard - 12" to 14" Compound Radius
- 1 11/16" Nut - Even-Taper +0.30 Neck Shape
- 22 Heavy Frets
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System - Locking Tuners
- Anderson Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- H1 (neck) and H2+ (bridge) Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Selector w/ Push/Pull Tone + VA Booster
- G&G Deluxe Tolex Hardshell Case
- Serial #: 01-03-18A
- Instrument Weight: 7.5 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to be an official Tom Anderson Guitarworks dealer. These pretty much take the cake as the nicest bolt-on guitars to roll through our shop!
With a veritable who's who of guitar players on their roster, it's easy to see why Anderson Guitars have become so highly sought after for pros and hobbyists alike. A brief glance of Anderson's endorsees includes names like Bob Seger, David Crosby, Dierks Bentley, Kirk Hammett, Keith Richards, Richie Sambora, Neal Schon, Vernon Reid, Tim Pierce, and the list goes on and on and on. Simply put, Tom Anderson and his crew are cranking out some of the most amazing guitars on the planet right now.
Once again the crew over at Tom Anderson Guitarworks have absolutely hit it out of the park. The neck is simply divine and the playability of this guitar is immaculate. It's got a slightly more vintage feel to it and will be perfect for anyone that doesn't like paper-thin necks but also doesn't want to feel like they're playing a baseball bat. The shorter scale length is really fun and gives the strings a wonderfully slinky feel (without being floppy) that is great under your fingers and also helps bring out some more midrange in the instrument. This guitar is as fun to play as it is to look at!
Cobra with double cut-away is Cobra S. Again enlivened by a gorgeous exotic wood top. For those who love the way an "S" hangs, feels and looks as you step on stage or stand in front of the bathroom mirror—both are valid...Cobra and Coba S have been an Anderson favorite for a long time now. In 1996, Cobra S took its rightful place alongside the renown Cobra, to add the same Cobra crush to the "S" body style. Taking over the (musical) world with an "S" just got a lot easier.
Cobra S is:
- Short Scale - 24 3/4-inch strings length. Focused mids, easier reaching and bending.
- Mahogany Construction: a powerful mahogany foundation of body and neck backs up all Cobra S has to say with midrange muscle.
- Sleek and svelte, no pickguard "S" delineation.
- Twin humbuckers - other Anderson pickup options available as well.
- Simple and versatile switching to access all viable sounds available.
- Bridge - fully functional vintage-type tremolo with string-through-the-body design for increased saddle tension, offering low-end vibrancy and a bit of a bite, tonally speaking
Clicking the booster transitions the pickups to the next level, as though we put the “next hotter” set of pickups into your guitar. VA Boost is subtle sweetness and saturation. It is not like a foot pedal embedded in your guitar. We find foot pedal level boost better applied and adjusted on the floor in front of your amp. The combination of VA Boost and your favorite pedal can be a magic one.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Anderson Guitarworks. This Cobra S is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).