Designed by iconic high-gain amp guru James Brown, the Tight Metal Pro II redefines rock/metal tone and the very definition of total sonic brutality. In addition to a full assortment of high-gain tones and switching capabilities, the Tight Metal Pro II now includes Depth Finder and DeFizzerator processing built in for even more tone sculpting abilities.
Perfect for live and studio, the Tight Metal Pro II has included a balanced DI, cab sim and headphone output in addition to three separate loops for multiple processing and switching combinations.
Why You Must Have It……. And Have It Now!!!
All analog circuitry- none of the latency associated with digital technology. Better dynamics, better response, better tone.
Ultimate tool for recording– A Swiss Army knife of tools to create perfect tracks quickly and easily. No fumbling through menus or subpages. Turn a knob-get the sound. EQ, Noise Gate, Depth Finder, DeFizzerator, Balanced Output, Cab Simulator all available and ready to go!
Can be used as a preamp or effect pedal- Connect the Tight Metal Pro II directly into the effects return on an amplifier or directly into a power amp for a full sonic assault or simply run it in into the clean channel of a favorite amp.
Built in noise gate-Fast and responsive to keep everything TIGHT!
Depth Finder– Simulate the response of a tube power up with an all analog circuit design. Control Resonance and Presence. Warm up a solid-state amp or add depth to a direct recording track.
DeFizzerator – Take out some of the excessive high end associated with some amps and speakers in high-gain mode.
Effects Loops- Three distinct and incredibly useful effects loops conveniently located on the back of the box for easy access and configuration.
- Global Loop – Works when the pedal is on. Great for EQ/Reverb etc.
- Boost Loop – Works whenever the Boost switch is activated. Great for creating the perfect lead tone. Use it to place delay, reverb or other effects that are used during solos.
- Side Track - Use as an A/B switcher between amps-clean dirty etc. OR an ancillary loop for additional effects when the Tight Metal Pro II is not active.
Two Boost Controls- One before and one after the distortion.
9V or 18V – Run at 18V for more headroom or 9V for more drive & compression
Sound – Did we mention it sounds great! Really, really great!
- Hi-Gain Preamp for Recording or Live Performance
- DeFizzerator Built In
- Depth Finder Built In
- Noise Gate
- Resonance & Presence Power Amp Style EQ
- 3 Band EQ w/Smooth Edge & Thrash Switch
- Three Effect Loops (Global/Boost/Side Track)
- Speaker Simulator
- Balanced DI
- Headphone Output
- Dual Boost Controls via Boost Footswitch
- Gain, Tight & Volume Controls
- Runs at 9V or 18V
- Current: 39mA with 9V adapter (Power Supply NOT Included)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Dims: 5.63” W X 5” D X 2.13” H
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).