The Pint is designed to add a little bit more power to the low power Half Pint circuit. A custom Mercury Magnetics output transformer allows for parallel single ended 6V6 output. The Pint delivers 10 clean watts and 18 snarling overdriven watts when the amp is pushed all the way. Like its little brother, reverb and tremolo and Class A single ended breakup is the name of the game.
How about touch sensitivity and feel? The 5Y3 rectifier coupled with true class A design make the Pint the most touch sensitive Milkman amplifier to date. A pair of 6V6 running in a single ended design piles on scoop after scoop of creamy even order harmonics.
Three speaker options help tailor the Pint to your unique style:
Celestion Greenback 12" is a transparent sounding speaker. Bright, Lively, and efficient. This speaker has a big bottom even at low volume. This speaker has very little breakup and does not color the amp when driven.
Jupiter Alnico 12" has a classic American alnico magnet sound. A bit less transparent in the upper midrange, this speaker adds a "woody" tone to the Pint. Its lively on top, and a bit more focused in the bass response than its ceramic magnet brother. The speaker starts to break up and add alnico character as the amp is pushed. Its the most efficient of the 3 speaker options.
Celestion Alnico Blue 12" takes the Pint in a different direction. This speaker is very mid forward with little midrange scoop. The top is bright, and the bass response is the tightest out of the three options. This speaker starts to break up when the amp is driven hard. When the amp is overdriven, the Blue is extremely reactive shedding low end and pushing the midrange further into the fun zone.
The front end is similar to the Half Pint, with extended headroom, lush spring reverb, and deep output modulating tremolo. The amplifier is hand wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics and Jupiter capacitors standard.
- Tube tremolo and spring reverb
- Includes handwired original design detachable footswitch and 15' cable
- 10W Class A
- 12” 50W Alnico Jupiter Speaker, 8 ohm
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).