Kemper Profiler PowerRack - 600-Watt Rackmount Profiling Amp Head
The Kemper Profiler is the all-in-one solution for electric guitar and bass. It's a multi-effect-processor, preamp and optional poweramp. Due to its high connectivity it fits perfect to all purposes, no matter if you're playing live, at home or in the studio.
It ships with hundreds of the best amps in the world, profiled under perfect conditions in professional studios worldwide.
Profiler allows you to capture the sonic DNA of any amp with the press of a single button - a unique technology, called Profiling, invented by Kemper.
- Full Profiler functionality in 3U 19“ Rack format
- Available as powered and unpowered version
- Amp version features 600 Watt Power Amp
- Drives Guitar Cabinets and Full Range Cabinets
Mission Engineering EP1-KP Expression Pedal for Kemper Profiler and Remote - Green
The Mission EP1-KP is an expression pedal is designed specifically for use with the Kemper Profiler.
Use the Mission Engineering EP1-KP switching expression pedal to get the most out of your Kemper Profiler and Remote. The EP1-KP sports a linear potentiometer that’s matched exactly to the specifications of the Kemper Profiler, for a precise and natural response. Even better, the pedal has a toe switch to turn effects on and off without requiring a separate footswitch.
The EP1-KP is available in green or black finish to perfectly complement your Kemper Profiler, and works with both the rack and head versions, and the Remote floor controller.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 6 in
- Color: Green
Kemper Profiler Remote
DESIGNED TO WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH PROFILER
Profiler Remote is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler. We’ve spent a tremendous amount of time to create a versatile and yet easy to operate floor board. The tight integration in between Profiler and Remote allows you to control, administer and program without any knowledge about MIDI or delving through cryptic data sheets.
The large, illuminated display is designed to be looked at from a distance and Remote's housing is built like a tank. Just what the doctor orders for touring musicians on dark stages.
Five buttons allow you to directly access five different programs ("Rigs") and entire performance programs can be switched using a bank system. There are dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo in and enable the new, exclusive Looper Effect.
Remote connects via a single Ethernet cable to your Profiler. No extra power supply is required and the included cable is 7 meters long (21ft). Longer cables are possible as well.
Up to four continuous foot pedals can control multiple parameters inside your Profiler. Four buttons switch of stomps and effects. The programming required is easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone. Click to choose, assign, done.
There is something magic about loopers. Doesn’t matter if you use them to create layered worlds of sound or to rehearse the complex middle-8 of your last composition.
With a single click on a button, Remote turns into a fully fledged Looper control station. Loops can be recorded, overdubbed and deleted by using the buttons on the board. You can reverse, halftime and undo takes. The maximum duration of a loop is thirty seconds. The Looper is exclusively available to Remote users.
Four buttons, which can be assigned individually for every program, can control multiple stomp effects at the same time. In order to associate an effect with a button, all you need to do is: Press a stomp button on your Profiler and hold the button of your choice on Remote at the same time. Done.
MADE WITH TOURING IN MIND
Remote connects to Profiler with a single cable. We are using a Neutrik® etherCON® connector to ensure the most robust connection possible on stage. By using a powered ethernet hub, distances in excess of 100 meters (300ft) can be bridged with a simple Ethernet cable.
CONTROLLERS AND SWITCHES
The four TRS connectors on the rear panel can be used for continuous controllers and switches. Each controller can be freely assigned per program. Multiple assignments per controller are also possible. Status color LEDs give you a great overview on assignments and purpose of a switch/pedal."
ADMINISTER OTHER EQUIPMENT
Remote allows you to control external MIDI gear by sending program change messages utilizing the MIDI output of your Profiler.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).