Kemper Profiler Power Head - 600-Watt Power Amplifier Head
The Kemper Profiler
The Kemper Profiler is the leading-edge digital guitar amplifier and all-in-one effects processor.
Hailed as a game-changer by guitarists the world over, the Profiler is the first digital guitar amp to actually "nail" the real, full and dynamic sound of a guitar or bass amp. This is made possible by the radical, and patented technological and conceptual approach we call "Profiling".
For decades, the electric guitarist has effectively been shackled to the tube amplifier as the only means of achieving "that sound". This combination is undoubtedly glorious, but far from ideal. Achieving consistent results between the practice room, the studio and the stage presents a significant challenge to guitarists, just as it has since the early 1940's.
With the advent of the Kemper Profiler, everything has changed. For the first time in history, guitar players are free to create the most individual tones, reflecting the very essence of their playing style, and then capture these exact sounds into the digital domain with Kemper's unique technology.
Profiling is the key!
The Profiler Head comes with classic curves. It makes a perfect figure on a 4x12 cabinet. Still it's so compact and light that can be taken as handluggage onto an plane. The footprint of the Head is tiny, designed to stand on the desk of your project studio, right beside your computer. The Profiler Head is available in black and white colour.
The Profiler Rack has a 19" enclosure. It offers the same feature set as the Profiler Head. The only difference is the absense of the LED collars around the controls on the bottom line (except gain) as well as the two controls for the MOD section. We 've omited those controls to fit the entire unit into only 3 hight units.
Both the Rack and the Head (black version only) are available with a build in Class D power amp. It produces 600 Watt @ 8 Ohm or 300 Watt @ 16 Ohm. The power amp was designed by renowned IcePower in Denmark. It offers pristine sound quality running linear speakers, as well as running classic guitar speaker cabinets.
The Class D technique makes the most energy efficient power amp solution, emitting only a minimum of heat. That reduces the need of heat sinks, as well as the size and weight. The combination with the Kemper Profiler turns the PowerHead and the PowerRack into a super smart and compact all-in solution. The PowerHead weights a little over 6kg.
If required, you can switch off the build-in power amp, converting your powered Profiler into a line level unit for recording purposes
The Head Version featuring a 600 Watts build in power amplifier.The Head amp comes fully equipped with hundreds of studio grade amp profiles suitable for both Live and Studio artists. Dozens of high end professional stomp box emulations and effects. Lifetime free feature updates including new effects, additional content and other enhancements. Complimentary access to Rig Exchange, a cloud based service with over 5000 additional amp profiles.
- Kemper Profiler Head
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches) x 21.7 cm (8.54 inches) x 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
- Power Amp: 600 Watts at 8 Ohm, 300 Watt at 16 Ohm
- Weight: 6 kg (13.23 pounds)
- Line voltage: 100-125 or 190-245V AC
Kemper Profiler Remote
DESIGNED TO WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH PROFILER
Profiler Remote is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler. We’ve spent a tremendous amount of time to create a versatile and yet easy to operate floor board. The tight integration in between Profiler and Remote allows you to control, administer and program without any knowledge about MIDI or delving through cryptic data sheets.
The large, illuminated display is designed to be looked at from a distance and Remote's housing is built like a tank. Just what the doctor orders for touring musicians on dark stages.
Five buttons allow you to directly access five different programs ("Rigs") and entire performance programs can be switched using a bank system. There are dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo in and enable the new, exclusive Looper Effect.
Remote connects via a single Ethernet cable to your Profiler. No extra power supply is required and the included cable is 7 meters long (21ft). Longer cables are possible as well.
Up to four continuous foot pedals can control multiple parameters inside your Profiler. Four buttons switch of stomps and effects. The programming required is easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone. Click to choose, assign, done.
There is something magic about loopers. Doesn’t matter if you use them to create layered worlds of sound or to rehearse the complex middle-8 of your last composition.
With a single click on a button, Remote turns into a fully fledged Looper control station. Loops can be recorded, overdubbed and deleted by using the buttons on the board. You can reverse, halftime and undo takes. The maximum duration of a loop is thirty seconds. The Looper is exclusively available to Remote users.
Four buttons, which can be assigned individually for every program, can control multiple stomp effects at the same time. In order to associate an effect with a button, all you need to do is: Press a stomp button on your Profiler and hold the button of your choice on Remote at the same time. Done.
MADE WITH TOURING IN MIND
Remote connects to Profiler with a single cable. We are using a Neutrik® etherCON® connector to ensure the most robust connection possible on stage. By using a powered ethernet hub, distances in excess of 100 meters (300ft) can be bridged with a simple Ethernet cable.
CONTROLLERS AND SWITCHES
The four TRS connectors on the rear panel can be used for continuous controllers and switches. Each controller can be freely assigned per program. Multiple assignments per controller are also possible. Status color LEDs give you a great overview on assignments and purpose of a switch/pedal."
ADMINISTER OTHER EQUIPMENT
Remote allows you to control external MIDI gear by sending program change messages utilizing the MIDI output of your Profiler.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).