- Maximum Power Output
- 10 W
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz)
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 20 cm (8 inches)
- POWER switch
AMP TYPE switch (CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD)
EFFECT knob (CHORUS, DELAY, REVERB, SPRING)
- AMP TYPE
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw
- 700 mA
- Owner's manual
Size and Weight
- 346 mm
- 179 mm
- 317 mm
- 4.7 kg
10 lbs. 6 oz.
- (excluding AC adaptor)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
CUBE-10GX Guitar Amplifier
Customizable Tones for Jamming and Practice
With its impressive sound, built-in effects, and the ability to swap COSM amp types via a free app for iOS and Android devices, the CUBE-10GX is the perfect small amp for jamming, bedroom practice, and recording. Built to the respected CUBE standard, the CUBE-10GX delivers big, full tones with its custom 8-inch speaker and heavy-duty cabinet design. Clean, Crunch, and Lead amp types come ready to play from the factory, but you can easily switch them out from your favorite mobile device. The CUBE KIT app includes multiple amps to choose from, including vintage classics, ultra-heavy gain machines, and even amps for bass and acoustic-electric guitar. The compact CUBE-10GX also includes options for shaping your tones even further with three-band EQ and onboard chorus, delay, and reverb effects.
Big Sound, Compact Package
Packing versatile amp sounds, simple-yet-powerful tone controls, and high-caliber effects, the CUBE-10GX is ideal for both beginning guitarists and experienced players looking for a great sounding small amp. Renowned CUBE construction quality provides rich, full sound and maximum durability, with a custom-designed 8-inch speaker, ultra-rigid cabinetry, heavy-duty corner protectors, and more. From bedroom practice to jamming with friends to tracking in the studio, the CUBE-10GX delivers top-shelf guitar tones wherever you play.
Easily Customize Amp Types from Your Smart Phone or Tablet
Out of the box, the CUBE-10GX comes ready to rock with Clean, Crunch, and Lead COSM amp types. But that’s just where the fun starts—using the CUBE KIT app for iOS and Android devices, you can load up those three slots with a variety of different amp types and adapt the sound of the CUBE-10GX for the music you like to play! Available as a free download, CUBE KIT includes seven additional COSM amp types to cover any style, from jazz to classic rock to high-gain metal. For enhanced versatility, there are even amp types designed for bass and acoustic-electric guitar. Simple and intuitive to use, CUBE KIT makes it easy to customize the CUBE-10GX’s sound in seconds.
Three-Band EQ, Built-in Effects, and More
The CUBE-10GX is equipped with Bass, Middle, and Treble controls for fine-tuning your tone, plus three high-quality effects. Chorus, delay, or reverb can be dialed up easily with a single intuitive knob, and the reverb section offers plate and retro spring variations for a wide range of sound. Via the rear-panel Aux In jack, you can plug in a music player or smart phone and riff along with your favorite tunes. There’s also a Rec Out/Phones jack, which mutes the onboard speaker and provides a direct output complete with COSM speaker modeling. This is a great feature for quiet practice with headphones, and also for tracking the CUBE-10GX’s pro COSM tones directly into your favorite recording devices.
- Compact 10-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Three preset COSM amp types: Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Replace preset amps with custom COSM amps via the free CUBE KIT app for iOS and Android devices
- Three onboard effects: chorus, delay, and reverb (including plate and spring reverb types)
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- Rec Out/Phones jack provides high-quality direct tones for quiet practice and recording
- Aux In jack for jamming with an external music player
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).