Fishman Loudbox Artist PRO-LBX-600 Acoustic Amplifier
- Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8” woofer, 100W; 1” soft dome tweeter, 20W
- SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5”H x 15.5”W x 11.5”D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm)
- Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
Fishman Loudbox Artist PRO-LBX-600 Acoustic Amplifier
The Loudbox Artist is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. It leverages the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, yet packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a new dual effects section make the new Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Loudbox Artist Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC1) sold separately
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
Mogami CorePlus Cable, 1/4" TS to Same, Straight to Right-Angle (Core Plus) - 20 ft
Mogami's legendary performance has been the choice of the best studios and touring artists for many years. CorePlus™ features carefully chosen cables and connectors for true Mogami quality, engineered for more price conscious professionals.
- Exclusive Ultra High Density Spiral Shield eliminates noise
- Top Tier connectors for long life and quality you can hear
- Finely stranded bare copper for flexibility and reliability
- Optimized capacitance for neutral tonal response
Ernie Ball 2150 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Alloy Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (10-50)
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire. Engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide, these concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles. Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are played by The Counting Crows, The Edge, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians. Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.
- E: 10
- B: 14
- G: 20
- D: 28
- A: 40
- E: 50
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive, and developmental harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).