- 50/25-Watt all tube head
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 2 x EL34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- SAT, FAT, Bright, and Voice switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Gain Structure switch lowers overall gain
- Clean Ch - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- BE Ch - Gain 1, Master 1, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with HBE Ch)
- HBE Ch - Gain 2, Master 2, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with ch BE Ch)
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" (D) x 26.75" (W) x 11" (H)
- Weight: 30.5 lbs.
By combining the tonal pallet of his BE and HBE circuits, as well as the sparkling cleans of the Buxom Betty in his all-new BE-50 Deluxe amplifier head, Dave Friedman is unleashing his most flexible design yet. And thanks to a handful of Friedman’s most requested mods, this 3-channel head is chock full of tone-shaping possibilities and power.
Friedman tube amps are the best of the best. Yet, with three channels of his most popular circuits and effortless tone sculpting, all while retaining unmatched touch-sensitive purity, Dave Friedman has proclaimed the BE-50 Deluxe 50-watt all-tube head, “The best amp I’ve ever made.”
BE and HBE overdrive channels
Housed in the BE-50 Deluxe, Friedman’s BE and HBE drive channels are industry standards for high-gain crunch, clarity, and nuance. And with independent volume and gain controls, as well as some of Friedman’s most popular amp modifications, you’ll be switching between these worlds of grit, on the fly.
- Footswitchable BE and HBE channels
- Independent volume and gain for each channel
- 3-position voice switch dictates the top-end response of the dirty channels
- Fat switch adds low-end girth and warmth
- 3-way gain structure switch determines the channels’ overall gain
Buxom Betty-like cleans
The clean channel of the Friedman BE-50 Deluxe is directly inspired by the chime, glassy top end, and full body of the Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier. Not only does it sing with massive headroom and detail, but it brings out the very best in your favorite pedals and effects as well.
- Opulent clean tones, inspired by the Friedman Buxom Betty
- 3-band EQ to shape your clean tone
- 3-position bright switch tailors the sheen of your sound
Flexible power section
Thanks to an astoundingly flexible power section, the BE-50 Deluxe will be your go-to amp on any gig. From the front panel, you’re able to tune the amp’s overall character with a trio of variable controls. Turn the amp around and you’ll find a half-power switch as well as the most transparent effects loop in the business.
- Presence knob attenuates high frequencies in the amp’s power section
- Thump adds or removes low-end rumble
- Response control allows you to determine the amp’s feel
- Transparent series effects loop with bypass switch always maintains your core tone
- Power toggle selects between 50-watt pentode operation and 25-watt triode mode
Dave Friedman knows tone
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
- Dave Friedman's name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
- Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
- Every unit is inspected and tested by Dave before shipping
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).