- 2 Channel Tube Amplifier
- Individual tube boost circuits for each channel
- Tube-buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Long tank spring reverb
- α Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain & Loudness controls, Bright & Deep switches
- α boost with level control
- Ω Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain & Loudness controls,
- Ω 68/77/80 gain voicing switch, pre amp fat switch
- Ω boost with gain & volume controls, tight mode switch
- Full and low output power switch
- Functions on footswitch: α/Ω ch. select, α boost, Ω boost, reverb, post-fx
- 45W 6V6 power amp section
- ½ Output Power Mode – 4 Step- from 45W to 15W
The Goldfinger is a two channel vintage voiced electric guitar amplifier with the flexibility associated with Bogner. Each channel, one called Alpha, the other Omega, features multiple controls and switches to customize the sound to your personal preference.
The combination of the channels with the availability of a pre and post effects loop makes this amplifier a Guitar System which let's you route your guitar signal as needed without downloading the original audio signal.
The post effects loop is the more common found loop between pre amp and power amp. The loop can be operated in series or parallel and has a level switch to be set accordingly to the effects unit used. Parallel mode lets you mix your effects via a control to the pure dry signal. Series takes the entire dry signal and routes it through your effects unit, series can also be used as a volume boost.
The pre effects loop is unique and a first in amplifier designs. Actually not a first for Reinhold, in 1995 he designed and produced a 60 unit run of the hand wired Caveman Amplifier which featured a tube buffered pre effects loop. While this loop worked well and served its purpose for the 100% pure sound you still had to plug the guitar directly in to the amps channel inputs. After rethinking the problem Reinhold came up with the a new pre loop design which is featured for the first time in the Goldfinger. The problem is solved, if the pre loop is not engaged the amplifier will only see the guitar straight without going through any switches or relais. This means if your guitar is plugged straight into the Goldfingers input and any other effect pedals, units, loopers, routers etc... you would normally use between guitar and amplifier are hooked up to the loop of the Goldfingers you have a 100% pure guitar tone. Please note there is no buffer circuit involved whether the loop is on or off. This means if you do like your signal buffered through your pedals you would need to use an external unit just like you would with any other amp.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).