Portable & Powerful
- 250 Watt
- 44.6 lbs. / 20 kg
- 18" x 14.7" x 24.4"
- 458 x 375 x 620 mm
- Built-in 6 String Tuner
Driver & Tweeter
- 2x 10" custom drivers
- 1x 1" custom piezo tweeter
- Based on the optimized cut / boost frequency target
- Bass: Cut@80Hz / Boost@100Hz
- Mid: Cut@500Hz / Boost@800Hz
- Treble: Cut@1,800Hz / Boost@2,000Hz
The extensive connectivity
- AUX Input: renewable audio such as MP3 player from the speaker / headphone
- Balanced DI output - seamless connection to the studio equipment / PA
- Headphone output
- Optional foot switch extensible
- 6 Effect Types (Chorus, Flanger, VibratoOctaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive)
- TonePrints Made by some of the world's best bass players includingNathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and many more
Authoritative Tone, Supreme Clarity
When we introduced Bass Amp 2.0, the world took notice in a big way. It was a smash success and ever since we've been thinking of ways to push things forward. What we've come up with is a combo that combines tons of raw power with stunning tone shaping tools and an impressive list of unconventional features. Meet BG250-210.
Signature Effects. For Free.
BG250-210 sports Bass TonePrint, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. And since more is more, we've included two slots. So load any of the Bass TonePrints and off you go! You can switch between them with the optional Switch-3 footswitch; change them on the fly or mute - whatever you need to create your tone.
We've got an ever-expanding roster of the coolest people in bass today that have given us their signature versions of TC effects, so there's bound to be a sound that inspires you!
Oh, and if you want to use some of the slots for a bit (or a lot) of dirt - go for it! They accept our BassDrive TonePrints as well, which range from TubeDrive - ported from the RH750 - to the crushing 'The Beast' TonePrint. Or maybe you want SpectraComp, our amazing world-class per string compression TonePrint specifically designed for bass players. This allows you to shape your sound, create your tone and basically take the TC Electronic Bass TonePrint arsenal wherever you need it to go.
They're all available for free and you can beam them directly to your BG250 via our übercool free smartphone app or via the TC Electronic website if you want to use a computer.
Power That Moves
What good is having a ton of power if you risk your back or need to rent a forklift every time you have a gig? NO good at all, that's why we designed BG250-210 to have 250 watts of raw power, delivered through our cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology. This helps bring the total weight down to an extremely portable 44 lbs / 20 kg - making it one of the lightest yet loudest combos in its class. This combo has a warm, powerful and fat sound but never loses the high mids or treble frequencies.
Always Innovative, Always Pure Bass
No matter how you look at it, power matters. Bass has historically been an instrument of power and authority and with BG250-210, you can rest assured there is always plenty of power to go around. The 2x10 version has a scooped sound, with a fast response. This results in a tone that is focused, without ever losing the low end. Plus, with our innovative Intelligent EQ Section, you'll always be cutting or boosting at just the right frequencies, making sure the sound is spot on.
Your Speaker, Your Voice
BG250-210 has a 1" custom piezo tweeter and the 2x10" driver configuration adds a percussive punch that really allows you to cut through.
Backstage Pass - All Access
The BG combo series builds on our smash success BH amps and pair portability with playability. Plus a feature set and tonal quality that makes them truly great! 250 Watt of raw power with different speaker configurations for different needs, intelligent EQ section, built-in tuner and TonePrint functionality combined with killer tone. - True greatness comes from the ability to be small, but these combos are the next big thing!
TonePrint is a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into the TonePrint slot. And, since more is more, we added two slots. So, load any of the six effect types, and off you go!
The built–in tuner will tune up your bass regardless of whether you play 4, 5 or 6 strings. The four LEDs match a standard 4–string bass, but if you have a low B–string the E and A LEDs will light up together, and if you have a high C–string, look at the D and G LEDs.
Intelligent EQ Section
The Tone Controls are tailored specifically for bass as each knob will boost and cut at different frequencies, making sure that you can dial in any tone you want with ease.
Plug & Play
Use your iPod, phone, MP3 player or similar to jam along your favorite tracks. Just plug it into the AUX input and you’re ready for a rehearsal session, combining your favorite music with your favorite bass tone!
With the optional Switch-3 footswitch, you can switch TonePrints, change them on the fly or mute – whatever you need to create your tones.
Intelligent EQ Section
Versatile 2x10" speaker configuration
- Built-in Bass Tuner
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).