Phil Jones Bass Flightcase BG-150 Bass Combo Amp with Slip-on Cover (Black)
What would be the perfect bass amp? Well it would have to sound great – but in a practical sense that usually went along with the words big and heavy. For the last 3 years, PJPS has researched what would be the “perfect amp” for the working musician. First, utilizing what we know about powerful and small drive units, we developed a revolutionary speaker unit. The NEO-POWER speaker was born. Lightweight and extremely powerful thanks to the advanced neodymium magnet motor structure, exclusively a proprietary PJPS transducer!
Then we developed a loudspeaker enclosure so advanced that it has a patent applied for. Whether sitting, standing, close or far; the sound is the same. From the deepest bass tones to the subtlest of harmonics: you hear it all! Punchy deep and crisp bass that is never muddy. All from an enclosure barley occupying a space more than 1 cubic foot!
Amplifiers can have a dramatic effect on how speakers sound so we developed a truly transparent yet powerful, all digital amplifier, which embraces a digital switching power supply that operates on any AC voltage worldwide and a full bandwidth Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), high efficiency output stage. The result is an amplifier so efficient, it does not even require a weighty heat-sink that is often required in high power solid state amps. In fact we did all that is physically possible with state of the art technology in bringing a revolutionary bass amp. We call it the FLIGHTCASE because if had wings, it would probably fly. It has just that much power to weight ratio, not to mention studio quality performance.
Whatever type of bass you play, consider the cost, performance, size and weight …and when you try the FLIGHTCASE, you too will agree that this is the PERFECT bass amp for your gigging or studio needs.
- 150watt RMS amp
- Switchable Active / Passive input
- 5-band EQ
- Optical Limiter
- Headphone Output
- Tuner Output
- Pre-amp Line Output
- Balanced Line Output
- FX Send & Return
- Four Internal 5-inch Proprietary PJPS Speakers
- Dimensions: 13.6″ H x 12.6″ W x 15.75″ D (345x320x400 mm)
- Weighs only 24 lbs / 11kg
- AC Voltage: 100 – 240 Volt / 50 – 60Hz
- Slip on cover included
- 2 Year Warranty
Mogami Gold Straight-to-Same Guitar Bass Keyboard Instrument Cable, 10 ft
If you want to preserve the unique personality of your electric guitar, look no further than Mogami Gold Instrument cable. This high clarity cable has a high density shield and the finest quality ¼" connectors, and if you're the kind of player who moves around a lot, carbon impregnated PVC provides an anti static shield layer to prevent all handling noise.
- OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency
- Carbon impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
- Ultra High Density spiral shield
- Conductive polymer sub-shield
- Lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive, and developmental harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).