Alto Transport 12 400-Watt Battery Powered Portable PA System - Discontinued
Sorry, the Alto Transport 12 400-Watt Battery Powered Portable PA System is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
- System Type: Bi-amplified active vented loudspeaker with wireless microphone
- Output Power: 400 W peak (Class D, 270 W LF + 130 W HF)200 W continuous (Class D, 135 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Transducers: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil1” (25 mm) ferrite driver, 1” (25 mm) voice coil
- Horn Coverage: 90ºH x 45ºV
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20 KHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 5 KHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB-SPL (peak, @ 1 m)
- Input Sensitivity: Channel 1 Microphone: -35 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 1 Line: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 2 Aux: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)
- Equalization: Treble: +10 dB at 10 KHz, Bass: +6 dB at 100 Hz
- Wireless Transmission: Microphone: Wireless dynamic microphone with integrated gain knob, battery-powered (2 AA) Range: 250 feet / 76 metersFrequency Bands: 606-640MHz
- USB Player: Supported File Systems: FAT32Supported File Formats: MP3, WAV, WMADisplay: Backlit LCD
- Enclosure: Metal grille, trapezoidal plastic cabinet with 36 mm pole-mountsocket, rubber feet, handle
- Power: IEC: 115–120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220–240 VAC, 50 HzBattery: 25.9 V, internal lithium ion battery (6–8 hours of batterylife at regular usage; 4 hours to recharge fully)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.0” x 14.5” x 24.0”381 x 368 x 609 mm
- Weight: 37.5 lbs.17.0 kg
Full-range 400-watt speaker covers large spaces with hours of high-fidelity sound even when there is no access to AC power
Here’s the situation: You need to deliver great sound to an outdoor wedding, backyard barbeque, a business retreat or that annual reunion softball game.
Here’s your dilemma: There’s not an AC outlet in sight!
Here’s your answer: TRANSPORT 12 from Alto Professional
TRANSPORT 12 is a portable AC/battery-powered sound system. This compact, easily-transportable unit solves the problem of delivering true high-fidelity sound even when there’s no access to AC power.
TRANSPORT 12 accomplishes this by operating for up to 8 hours off its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, which provides an AC cord-free power supply for its internal 400-watt digital Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 12-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. TRANSPORT 12 can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means it goes wherever there’s a need for clear, punchy high-fidelity sound. Whether AC power is available or not, it’s no problem for TRANSPORT 12.
We understand that TRANSPORT 12 is likely to be used for spoken presentations and vocal musical performances, so we include a 100-channel UHF wireless microphone with an operating range of up to 250 feet.
This system also includes a USB media player for playback of your customized playlist and a ¼-inch output, for daisy-chaining additional TRANSPORT 12s as needed to cover any size area with great sound.
We know there’s a critical need for true high-fidelity, high-output sound in situations where there’s no access to AC power. Until TRANSPORT 12, there simply wasn’t an adequate AC cord-free solution to this problem. TRANSPORT 12 solves it and has the operational flexibility and adaptability that makes it perfect in almost any circumstance.
TRANSPORT 12 is the complete package—versatile and capable—ready to fulfill its mission.
- 400-watt peak power output
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers unit for up to 8 hours of continuous performance
- 12-inch woofer, 1-inch HF compression driver
- Handheld UHF wireless microphone system included
- XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line input
- Voice priority feature automatically lowers music during announcements
- Built-in USB media player for convenient music playback - no DJ required
- Retractable handle and tilt-back wheels for easy transport
- 35 mm speaker pole socket for flexible positioning
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).