Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 Mixer/Gear Bag
Alto Live 1202 12-Channel Sound Reinforcement USB Mixer with Effects
The Alto Professional Live 1202 is a pro 12-channel, 2-bus mixer equipped with the tools you need to create the perfect mix. With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Live 1202 fits the demands of nearly any live performance environment. It features 7 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. With its diverse connectivity options, Live 1202 can handle any sized event from small coffee house gigs to mid-sized ensembles to full-stage rock bands.
Analog Compression & Superior Sound Quality
Live 1202 offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with a high-headroom ultra-low-noise DNA™ microphone preamp for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. Live 1202’s high headroom results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and loud, punchy audio. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-4) helps control dynamics and gel instruments together for a cohesive, defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, Live 1202 ensures that the full dynamic range of your mix comes across with striking clarity.
USB Audio Interface
Record your mix directly to a Mac or PC with a single USB connection. Live 1202’s built-in USB port allows engineers, producers, and performers to convert two channels of 24-bit audio (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2) straight to a computer. Record live performances, band practices, theater performances, speaking events, and any other live sound event onto your computer for additional editing, mixing, and post-production. The USB connection is bi-directional, enabling sound files stored on your computer to be streamed to and played through Live 1202.
100 High-Quality Alesis DSP Effects
Live 1202 comes ready to handle any mixing situation with premium 24-bit Alesis effects built right into its design. Select from 100 DSP effects that give you additional creative control in any mixing environment. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses, and more. The effects presets make it easy to dial in your favorite sound or experiment with different effect settings on the fly.
Often, live sound environments are dimly lit and offer poor visibility to the mixing engineer. Live 1202 solves this problem by color coding each section of the mixer and providing brightly colored knobs so you can quickly and easily find what you need to adjust. Blue, green, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in low lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that reflect everything you're hearing.
- 7 XLR inputs with high- DNA™ mic preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 Mixer/Gear Bag
Updated Padded Nylon Mixer Or Equipment Bag; 15" X 15" X 5.5"
Rugged nylon exterior
10mm dual layer padded protection
Protective Tricot lined interior
Removable shoulder strap & comfortable webbed handles
External storage pockets with cord management
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).