More. That’s the best way to describe the sounds and features of the Wavelength. Alexander Pedals took everything from their Waveland Multi-Modulator and blew it up larger than life, while keeping it the exact same size.
They've added some welcome improvements like more modulation engines and tap tempo, and some cool surprises like selectable waveforms. It’s a true all-in-wonder for your modulation needs.
The sonic scientists at Alexander Pedals have been working overtime to cram the most pedal into the smallest box, and they now present the Neo Series! Each Neo Series pedal incorporates an advanced 32-bit microcontroller adding presets, expression, and MIDI capability.
Controls in parentheses ( ) are accessed by holding down the Select button and turning the indicated knob.
Rate: Controls the rate from glacial to gee-whiz.
(Mult): Sets the tap multiplier. Tap in a tempo and this will multiply it by 1, 2, 3, or 4 to create quarter, eighth, triplet, or sixteenth note speeds. If you try to tap faster than the Wavelength can go, it will just default to the maximum rate.
Depth: Controls the modulation depth.
(Ramp Speed): Sets the time the pedal will take moving between the two ramp settings, from instant to approximately 10 seconds.
Mix: Controls the blend between the dry and modulated signal. Equal mix is at 12 o’clock. Hint: Tremolo sounds deepest at full Mix settings, and phaser / vibe / flange sounds deepest with Mix near its midpoint.
(Level): Controls the overall output level of the pedal, from -20dB to +10dB. Unity gain is near 1 o’clock.
Tweak: Adjusts a different parameter for each effect mode. Please consult the mode descriptions for more information.
(Shape): Sets the modulation waveform. The main LED will change to show the current wave shape while the center button is pressed. They’ve packed in the most common waveforms like Sine, Triangle, and Square, as well as some more interesting options such as Pulse, Rise, and Fall. There’s even a random “sample and hold” waveform that’s super fun with the Filter mode.
Tap the Select Button to move to the next mode.
TRM Tremolo - this effect cycles your volume up and down for a cool rhythmic texture. Twist the Tweak control to morph between standard tremolo and harmonic vibrato. Don’t forget you can use the Level control to bump up your volume and make up for any drop you might get from the effect!
CHO Chorus - smooth and clear chorus tones live here. Use the Tweak control to adjust the overall delay time of the effect. Low settings yield flange-like tones and higher settings result in a double-tracking effect.
PHA Phaser - eight-stage phase goodness, chewy and thick. Crank the Tweak control to add regeneration, deepening the phase shift effect.
FLG Flanger - ranges from subtle comb filtering to insane jet whoosh. Use the Tweak control to adjust the feedback for a sharper flange.
VIB Vibe - photocell and lamp style vibe effect. The Tweak knob adjusts the balance and symmetry of the shift stages and the effect gets more pronounced as you increase the control.
FLT Filter - resonant low-pass filter effect. Tweak controls the resonance of the filter. Be careful, this can self-oscillate at higher settings! Sounds killer with the Random waveform, ship ahoy!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).