ADJ American DJ Stinger Gobo 3-FX-IN-1 LED Moonflower - Discontinued
Sorry, the ADJ American DJ Stinger Gobo 3-FX-IN-1 LED Moonflower is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
The Stinger offers 3-FX-IN-1 utilizes three light sources – six 5W hex-LEDs, eight 3W white LEDs and a red and green laser – to give users a Moonflower/Strobe/Laser combo effect that creates new levels of pure lighting excitement for audiences. While users zap their crowds with razor-sharp red and green laser beams, the colored Moonflower effects powered by the hex-LEDs fill the dance-floor with unique color and movement, and the intense bursts of white strobe light add a club-style atmosphere, no matter what the venue.
Meanwhile, rapid but accurate movement, enabled by the unit’s 1.8-degree long-life stepper motor technology, ensures that the moonflower effects can move through the air at high speeds, for greater effect, while also being able to move in slower, smoother movements for when users are playing ‘mood music’.
This versatile, quick movement can be used to great effect when operating the Stinger in DMX-Controlled mode, which offers control via 10 DMX channels. The Auto Run and Sound Active modes, meanwhile, allow for more simplistic operation, though the intense impact of the effects still remains intact: the built-in shows harnessing hypnotic active lightshows that will fill the dance-floor or stage and transform any small venue or house party.
Weighing just 11 lbs. (5kg), mobile DJs, DIY touring bands, and event organizers can take the highly-portable Stinger on the road as part of their mobile setup, giving them a compact but powerful effect at an affordable price. Small clubs, lounges and bars bound by a strict budget can also utilize the varied effects of the Stinger without breaking the bank. The Stinger is part of the ADJ Startec Series.
- High Output 3 FX in 1: Moonflower, Strobe and Laser effect with 6 x 5W (RGBWYP) HEX LED’s + 8 x 3W White LED’s + Red & Green Lasers technology produces color-changing beams of light
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 10 DMX Channels
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX Controllable
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety Loop on rear panel
- Power Draw: 70W Max (Full On)
- Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Light Source: 6 x 5W RGBWYP (Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow & Pink) LEDs + 8 x 3W White LED’s + Red & Green Laser
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12” x 9”x 9.75” / 304x230.5x9.75mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5kg.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).