- Number 2
- Basket Ø 7" (175 mm)
- Voice coil Ø 1.5" (38 mm)
- Cone material Carbon / rohacell / glass
- Number 1
- Type X-ART
- Diaphragm area 4 inch² (2420 mm²)
- Equiv. Diaphragm Ø 2" (56 mm)
- Velocity transform ratio 4:1
- Diaphragm weight 0.17 g
- Built-in Amplifiers
- Subwoofer 1
- Type PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music 100 W / 150 W
- Subwoofer 1
- Type PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music 100 W / 150 W
- Tweeter 1
- Type A/B
- Amp. power RMS / music 50 W / 75 W
- Control panel
- Input Sensitivity -∞ to +14 dB
- High Shelf EQ > 5 kHz ±6 dB
- Low Shelf EQ < 300 Hz ±6 dB
- Tweeter gain ±4 dB
- Input connectors
- Analog XLR / RCA
- Location Rear
- General data
- Panel Front
- Frequency response 38 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz ≤0.5 %
- Max SPL with sine wave acoustic 100Hz to 3kHz at 1m ≥114 dB
- Max SPL per pair at 1m ≥122 dB
- Crossover frequencies 400 / 3000 Hz
- Input impedance 30 KOhm
- Weight 28.2 lb (12,8 kg)
- Magnetically shielded No
- Height x Width x Depth 9.5" (235 mm) x 21" (530 mm) x 11" (280 mm)
- Warranty 5 Years
The A77X is a horizontally designed monitor that combines all of the technical innovations in the AX-Series. Due to its powerful, compression-free sound reproduction and excellent radiation characteristics, it is suitable both for nearfield and midfield monitoring.
The special feature of the A77X is its 2 1⁄2-way system. Both 7” woofers start to work together at 38 Hz and at 400 Hz one woofer fades out and only the second woofer continues to operate in the midrange up to 3 kHz. This prevents interferences and possible phase cancellation in the critical midrange. Even though frequency transitions and potential distortions lie outside these areas, the human ear is particularly sensitive to midrange frequencies.
Especially noteworthy in the A77X is the extremely wide stereo foundation and brilliant stereo imaging. Treble and mids are reproduced with three-dimensional realism and the lows are, as expected from a double woofer design, massive without compromising on precision.
"High SPLs don't scare the A77X which makes listening always enjoyable because of an excellently clean, low distortion reproduction. At the risk of repetition it has to be stated here again: The tweeter is truly wonderful." (Anselm Görtz, Sound & Recording)
- Dual horizontally mounted sub-woofer drivers. Mid-range frequencies delivered from one of the installed drivers
- Sub-frequencies as low as 38 Hz; Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA input
- Adam X-ART extended frequency tweeter produces high frequencies up to 50 kHz
- Frequency gain and shelving controls on the rear panel
- Power and input volume control on the front panel
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).