- Body Shape: Concert (18 frets)
- Top: African Sapele
- Back & Side: African Sapele
- Bridge: Walnut
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets
- Premium Features: Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette, Quality Strings, Side Dots.
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included.
Our bestselling NUC310 now comes also in color box version! Inside the box you will find: our signature Flight gigbag, instructional booklet and Flight FTC-33 tuner with color display.
Small in size, big in sound. Light, affordable, and packed with premium features, the NUC310 is the best entry-level ukulele in the market today. Thanks to its warm sound, low maintenance, and flawless intonation, the NUC310 is a perfect instrument for a beginner and a quality addition to a large ukulele collection.
Golden Red. Sapele Wood
Sapele is a light hardwood from tropical Africa with a golden to dark reddish brown colour. A close relative of mahogany, its grain is interlocked, and has a uniform texture and good natural luster. Its natural resonance is boosted and concentrated by the arched back of the NUC310, yielding a clear and bright tone. The rosettes in all our ukuleles are drawn by hand and engraved by laser. Each model has a unique design, which one is your favourite?
Let's play. Okoume Neck & Walnut Fingerboard
The neck and fingerboard of the NUC310 are made from African okoume and walnut. It’s a great combination that guarantees a stable intonation across the fretboard, is gentle to your hands, and looks great as well.
Pitch perfect. Bone Nut & Walnut Bridge
The nut may be a small component, but one that determines the pitch of the sound. The nut and saddle of the NUC310 are made from bone(not from plastic). Just one of the details that make this ukulele truly special.
It all starts with the head. Good-looking and easy to tune.
All Flight ukuleles feature a carefully-designed headstock fitted with geared tuners that will always stay in tune.
Eye-Catching and fun Unique Color Box
We have put a lot of thought into the design of this box, matching the rosette engraving with the background. We especially like the color combination, because we think it looks really different from all other color boxes out there.
FTC-33 tuner A punch of color.
This is not your regular cheap monochrome tuner. Flight FTC-33 features color display and has a built-in modes for Ukulele C and Ukulele D tunings, making tuning your uke a breeze!
Gigbag Light and Stylish Gigbag
Excellent Protection for Your Uke
Light and stylish, yet offering excellent protection for your ukulele, Flight gigbags have already become legendary and with one hanging off your shoulder you will definitely make heads turn.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Flight Music. This NUC-Pack NUC310 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact Ukulele you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).