- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT Enhance or LR Baggs Anthem
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style:
- Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: None
- Pleked: No
Bold herringbone, rosewood, ebony and spruce in a Dreadnought for strong bass, chime, and bark. Versatile and responsive electronics so you can shape your sound anywhere, anytime to sound as good plugged in as you do unplugged. Martin's most comfortable neck and classic cutaway make it versatile, powerful, and fast. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Martin. This HDC-28E Dreadnought Cutaway is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).