Product ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 24-48 hours extra processing time.
Revolutionize your Les Paul with this upgraded LP-PAGE wiring harness. This is a Jimmy Page style setup that provides several new tonal configurations to help you dial in your tone. The Bourns Push/Pull pots allow you to split your humbuckers into single coil pickups, allows both pickups to be put out of phase, and can put both pickups in series as well. With 21 tonal variations, this upgraded wiring harness will give you and your Les Paul a library of tones to choose from.
- 4 - Bourns Push/Pull 500K Pots
- 1 - .015µF Orange Drop Capacitor by Sprague Electric (Neck)
- 1 - .022µF Orange Drop Capacitor by Sprague Electric (Bridge)
- 1 - Pure Tone Output Jack
- 920D Custom Signature Wiring by Gavitt Wire
920D Custom Signature Wiring
All 920D Custom products are highlighted with our signature orange wire. Gavitt Wire, a leading producer of premium guitar wire, has agreed to custom manufacture our signature cloth covered pushback wire, and we believe it is the perfect choice for hotrodding your guitar. The wire is built with an outer waxed cotton layer and an inner Celanese braid that provides impressive ruggedness while still maintaining a 22 gauge thickness. Limiting the amount of wire on each build compliments your choice of pickups by creating the perfect balance between capacitance and resistance.
Pure Tone 1/4” Output Jack
We exclusively use Pure Tone output jacks in all builds. Why? Because they’re unquestionably better than the old, industry standard. Period.
We’ve all heard the crackle of a weak connection caused by pressure grounds. This is due to the old style jack only having 1 squared-off point of contact trying to meet a rounded ¼” plug. Pure Tone has completely changed that.
Pure Tone’s multi-contact ¼” output jack has 4 rounded contact points that hold the ¼” plug firmly in place. With 4 times the contact points, all of the dreaded cracks, snaps, and pops are gone for good. Trust us, the second you plug into this jack, you’ll never want to go back.
Sprague Orange Drop Capacitors
We’ve used Sprague Orange Drop Capacitors in our builds since day 1. Orange Drop® Polyester Film/Foil Capacitors are wound from the most reliable polyester film and aluminum foil available and are protected by a rugged conformal coating of orange epoxy.
All of that to say, these capacitors do a tremendous job of warming up your tone and taking away some of the bite of an overly bright sound. Like our potentiometers, these capacitors are held to a ±10% tolerance.
Hand-Built In The U.S.A.
All 920D Custom creations are hand-built by experienced technicians at our headquarters in Conway, Arkansas. We treat your new gear like it’s going into one of our own guitars. Every millimeter of wire is cut precisely, every solder joint is perfectly smooth and symmetrical, and every bend is purposeful and direct. We hold everything to a tremendous level of quality because we know the smallest details matter and we take great pride in our work.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).