2007 Martin D-18 GE Golden Era 1934 Dreadnought
Out of stock
Music Store Live is proud to present this 2007 Martin D-18 GE Golden Era 1934 Dreadnought! This is a great example of a modern guitar that celebrates the Golden Era of Martin guitar making and it's ready for you to break it in. This is a tremendous playing dreadnought - the kind you just want to throw your right hand into strumming over and over again. Simply playing first position chords is such a treat you may forget to pick up your left hand and start burning through the rest of the neck! Once you do that, however, you may need to call work and tell them you're not coming in for a few days - this guitar is hard to put down. It's set up great right now with low action, great intonation and no buzzing anywhere. The tone is clear, crisp, deep and warm with huge bass a enough volume to cut through any playing situation. The projection this guitar offers is off the charts. A lot of players would consider a guitar like this the end of road, never needing to even think about picking up another. It couldn't play any better and it sounds like gold.
This 2007 Martin D-18GE ( Golden Era ) is all original right down to the fossil ivory nut and is modeled after the 1934 D-18. A solid Adirondack Spruce top joins solid genuine Mahogany sides and back to create an immensely sturdy foundation for the scalloped 5/16" Golden Era bracing that is "forward shifted" closer to the soundhole. This allows for the strings to vibrate more freely and helps to increase the already powerful volume of this dreadnought. The mahogany soft V shaped neck is a pleasure to play in all positions. If that wasn't enough, this beauty has a world class K&K Pure Western pickup installed in it that just sounds wonderful and is a no hassle, plug in and play passive system. Other fine appointments include the ebony fretboard and bridge, abalone dot inlays, 1 3/4" nut width, Brazilian rosewood headplate and tortoise pickguard. This D-18GE comes with it's original Martin hard shell case.
This is a plug in and play Martin D-18GE that celebrates the best in Martin craftsmanship. The volume and tone from this dread are enough to make your mouth water. The on board K&K pickup make it a no-brainer rig that's perfect for the real world. Giddy up!
The following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning instrument:
- 2007 Martin D-18GE Golden Era
- Modeled After 1934 D-18 Dreadnought
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- 5/16" Braces, Forward Shifted Golden Era Bracing
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Mahogany Neck
- V Neck Shape
- Ebony Fretboard
- Abalone Dot Inlays
- Ebony Bridge
- Polished Gloss Finish
- Fossil Ivory Nut
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
- K&K Pure Western Passive Pickup System Installed
- Nut Width 1 3/4"
- Scale Length 25.4"
- Tortoise Pickguard
- Brazilian Rosewood Headplate
- 20 Frets
- Weight 4.40 lbs
- Martin Hard shell Case
- Serial # 1321268
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!